The DM5 draft beer meter is installed inside the beer cooler, one beer meter per line. It can be installed before or after the fob. the fob is not necessary. The direction of flow is in from the bottom and out from the top.
The fittings are standard 3/8″. The DM5 beer meter is powered by a 5V D.C. power supply. Up to 2 meters can run off of one power supply. Clean power is recommended.
The DM5 beer meter is simple to operate and can be calibrated to count ounces or pints.
- Press and hold red switch on meter.
- While holding red switch down, touch metal part of key to metal contact on meter.
- Release switch and key, wait 2 seconds.
- Press and hold red switch to increment the programming number.
- When desired number is achieved touch metal part of key to metal contact on the meter.
- Meter will say DONE.
- Below the display is a tiny hole – inside is a switch – insert pin to push switch
- Touch metal part of new key to metal contact on meter.
- Meter will now say DONE – key is programmed.